What will you learn?
External sharing in Office 365 makes collaboration easier than ever before, but the lack of security around it could potentially put you at risk of data breaches. We’re sure you want to avoid such risks, so we held a webinar to:
- explain Office 365 external sharing
- demonstrate how you can configure your external sharing settings (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups)
- what are the best practices to follow when doing so
- how to report on external sharing and stay in control of security in your environment
Control external sharing with SysKit Security Manager
- Detect all external users in the tenant and pinpoint externally shared content.
- See which permissions external users have for shared content.
- List content that has been shared with an anonymous guest link.